Движущееся приветствие в строке status браузера

Vsja`Rеклама ©

Объявление

Хочешь увидеть лучшие темы форума? Пройди регистрацию

А каким образом вы попали на наш форум?

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Vsja`Rеклама © » Все об играх » ТОП ЗНАНИЙ О КИТАЕ В ОДНОМ ИНТЕРВЬЮ: УЗНАЙТЕ КИТАЙ ЗА 10 МИНУТ!

ТОП ЗНАНИЙ О КИТАЕ В ОДНОМ ИНТЕРВЬЮ: УЗНАЙТЕ КИТАЙ ЗА 10 МИНУТ!

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

Удивительные факты о китайцах сообщает на сайте «Нетрадиционная жизнь» - https://netradicionnaya-zhizn.ru/ китаевед Л. Черникова, 7 лет прожившая в Шанхае. В интервью «Загадочный Китай» на вопрос «Обманывают ли нас китайцы?» она отвечает: «Естественно, они же восточные люди с хитринкой и здравым смыслом. Если иностранец ни слова не понимает по-китайски, если он полный лопух в знаниях их традиций и культуры, то почему бы его не обмануть?!» Но китаец удивится, если его назовут мошенником: он ведь к вам хорошо относится – «просто пользуется» простодушием иностранца. Но из знания Китая и его менталитета можно извлекать пользу: директор иностранной фирмы, придя на переговоры в Китае, поздоровался со всеми на китайском языке (на котором больше не знал ни слова). И только за это получил выгодный подряд: китайцы с пиитетом относятся к людям, говорящим по-китайски.В интервью китаевед дает ключ к пониманию многих традиций Китая, где не зазорно спросить у человека: «А какие у вас отношения с женой? Вы только с ней живете или у вас есть еще любовница?». Или: почему китайцы так кричат при разговоре друг с другом?  Китайский практицизм в покупках, подделки «швейцарских» часов «Rolex», трудоголизм китайцев…Это интервью –  не только живой рассказ о новом Китае, но «топ» эксклюзивных и полезных знаний о Поднебесной, такие сведения не найдешь ни к одном в справочнике.Читайте интервью «Загадочный Китай». Обманывают ли нас китайцы и опасны ли они» по ссылке: https://netradicionnaya-zhizn.ru/obraz- … i-oni.html  Еще больше интересного на сайте «Нетрадиционная жизнь» по ссылке: https://netradicionnaya-zhizn.ru/  https://goo-gl.su/KZFIg

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

wonderful issues altogether, you simply received a new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your put up that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive?

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from hottest reports.

It is actually a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However imagine if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this site could certainly be one of the best in its field. Great blog!

Highly descriptive blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

I was able to find good advice from your articles.

I seriously love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal website and would like to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

I savour, result in I found just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you ought to publish more about this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't speak about such subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new things you post…

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea, post is good, thats why i have read it fully

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want enjoyment, as this this site conations actually fastidious funny stuff too.

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thought, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  With thanks

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Vsja`Rеклама © » Все об играх » ТОП ЗНАНИЙ О КИТАЕ В ОДНОМ ИНТЕРВЬЮ: УЗНАЙТЕ КИТАЙ ЗА 10 МИНУТ!